Terms & Conditions
Payment Options and Pricing
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
Photo Freedom CC endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products; you’re total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges (on the day of shipping).
Photo Freedom CC reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order. All of your order details will be saved online under in the Your Account section available for use whenever you’re ready!
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
One of the most widely used ways of sending money online. Once you have added enough items to your shopping cart, proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions. Select the option to pay via EFT. You will then have to load Photo Freedom CC as a beneficiary on your internet banking and use the unique order number in the reference line for your payment. Payment must be made within 24 hours once the order is placed. This should ensure speedy processing and delivery of your selected products.
Bank : First National Bank
Branch No. : 220426
Account Name : Photo Freedom CC.
Account No. : 50791800293
Account Type : Current
For more information about how to order, special order requirements please contact our Support Team on (031) 563-3400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iveri process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
Iveri is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
Iveri continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase you will be liable for courier fee incured for collection. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase. The goods must be returned to us undamaged in the original packaging within 14 calendar days. Refunds will be done via EFT to the buyers account used to make the orignal purchase. Shipping costs will be deducted prior to refund.
Shipping & Tracking
Pricing On Shipping
Please note that most items are shipped anywhere in South Africa at a cost of R150 to you the buyer. Larger items purchased may incure further charges. Do not hesistate to enquire for further details.
Lead time is dependent on stock availability. Should we have stock available, orders will be dispatched, provided payment is validated/received before 14H00 hours.
Should the product not be in stock Photo Freedom CC will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
Photo Freedom use Ram couriers for all our deliveries and returns nationwide.
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided as all deliveries will be to the specified consignee against receipt of signature and proof of identity. Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery.
Deliveries will be done during normal working hours, ie Monday to Friday, 8:00am till 5:00pm.
For special delivery requirements please do not hesitate to contact us on 031 563 3400.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment at additional costs to you.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment.
Use of Website
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Photo Freedom CC and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Photo Freedom CC for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
“HOME SWEET HOME” Photographic Competition
- The Photo Freedom Photographic Competition 2020 is open to photographers who reside in South Africa.
- Entries open on 1st September2020 and close at midnight on 31st Late entries will not be taken into consideration.
- The theme for the competition is “Home Sweet Home” and only photographs matching the theme will be accepted for consideration and judging.
- The image submitted must be the work of the photographer.
- The competition has two categories
- a) Images taken with a DSLR or Mirrorless Camera b) Images taken with a cell phone, compact camera, GoPro or drone.
- Entries are limited to 2 entries per person, per category. The photo must have been taken within the period 1st April 2020 – 31st October 2020.
- Entries must be sent via email to email@example.com
- The email subject line must state what category you are entering:
HOME – DSLR/MIRRORLESS
HOME – OTHER
- Email must include your name, surname and contact details.
- Entries should be 3mb or smaller in size to be considered.
- From all entries submitted our panel will select 20 images.
- These 20 finalists (10 from each category) must then send us high resolution versions of their images, which will then be printed and exhibited.
- The 20 finalists will be announced on the 6th November 2020 and the 2 winners will be announced on the 12th November 2020.
- The prizes are as follows:
- CANON EOS RP Camera with RF 24-105MM F4 L IS USM Lens : Mirrorless and DSLR category
- CANON EOS M200 Camera with EFM 15-45MM Lens : Cell Phone, Compact Camera, Drone etc category
- Winners shall use the prize at their own risk. Canon South Africa and its agents shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using this prize.
- Any expense which may result from the possession of and or use of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Organizers accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or any late, lost or corrupted entries. Photo Freedom and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any consequences of user error.
- The Organizer and its agents shall not be liable for any damage caused to prizes as a result of delivery or dispatch, nor shall they be responsible for any malfunctions or breakages of any prize, once delivery has been taken thereof. Photo Freedom shall further not be held responsible for any accident, injury, harm or loss due to the acceptance, possession, ownership or use of the prize without limitation and an indemnified from any claims that may arise from any participants or winners of this competition or their replacements.
- By entering the competition, you agree to allow Photo Freedom and Canon to make use of your images for marketing purposes. Winners may be required to have their details and winning photograph used for marketing purposes as deemed appropriate by Photo Freedom.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens who reside in South Africa except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of Photo Freedom as well as their spouses, life partners, immediate family members, business partners and associates (hereinafter referred to as “The Organizers”).
- By entering the competition, you accept these terms and conditions.
- All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information.
- Should any of the winners be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she may be automatically disqualified.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Photo Freedom and its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prizes awarded. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Photo Freedom and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances out of their control should arise.
- Should the winners not be able to collect the prize the cost of shipping will be at the winner’s expense.
- Each Entry may not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity
- The entry does not contain any commercial content that promotes any product
- Entries containing any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content will not be eligible for entry.
The winner will be contacted telephonically. Three attempts will be undertaken to contact the winner, if these attempts are unsuccessful we will be compelled to pick a new winner. The subsequent winner will then fall into the same above criteria for the contact.
At the end of the competition all of the organisers’ obligations with regard to the competition as well as with regard to the prize will cease to exist.
The winner agrees to supply a valid identification document (SA ID or passport), proof of address, congratulatory post, and any other validation procedure determined by the Organisers, in order to claim the prize.