- The Nikon Z6 II Mirrorless Digital Camera has a 24.5MP BSI sensor and high-speed shooting with the buffer capacity to match. You will be able to shoot 4K Ultra HD video at 60p and enjoy the Dual EXPEED 6 image-processing engines for superior Eye-Detection AF and Animal-Detection AF, subject tracking, and more. The Nikon EN-EL15C Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery provides long life and consistent power for your camera.
- The Nikon Z 24-70mm f/4 Lens offers a versatile zoom, spanning wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives. Its constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains a consistent exposure throughout the zoom range and also helps to realise a more compact and lightweight alternative to an f/2.8 zoom. Not to worry, a Nikon FTZ Mount Adaptor is included to attach your F-mount lenses to your new Z-mount mirrorless camera.
- The Atomos Ninja V 5“ 4K HDMI Recording Monitor allows you to accurately monitor the RAW signal on its daylight-viewable 5” 1000nit brightness HDR screen. You will be able to access tools on the screen like waveforms, 1:1 magnification and focus peaking, allowing you to perfect the RAW video. It records the Apple ProRes RAW data onto a removable Angelbird AtomX SSDmini (500GB), which is also included. When shooting is complete the drive is removed and connected to a computer via USB for immediate offload and editing. The Atomos Mini HDMI Cable 4K60p (30cm) is added to provide you with high-quality connectors, high-speed HDMI 2.0 for the latest high frame rate recordings and a coiled HDMI cable for neater cable management on the rig. Mount your Nikon camera unto your Atomos Ninja V 5“ with the included Atomos Monitor Mount. It features a quick-release plate, as well as 360° pan and 180° tilt functionality.
- The Atomos 5″ Accessory Kit gives your 5″ monitor power options and travel accessories. The accessory kit includes two L-series batteries, a fast charger, a DC power supply, a sun hood, a screen protector, and a plastic travel case.
- The B&W Case Type 4000 will comfortably fit all your gear into this virtually indestructible hard case to withstand harsh filming environments. The padded dividers and outer material offer you an easily stackable, watertight, dustproof, airtight, shock resistant, chemical resistant and corrosion-proof case.
- The Lexar 128GB Professional CFexpress Type-B Memory Card (1750MBs) will allow you to capture high-quality images, as well as raw 4K and Full HD video. It will increase your efficiency with high-speed file transfers and read speeds of up to 1750 MB/s and write speeds of up to 1000 MB/s.
This combination raises the bar for filmmakers and photographers shooting video everywhere.