Terms and Conditions
1. The Photo Freedom – GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT – photographic competition is open to photographers based in South Africa.
2. Entries open on 1st June 2019 and will close on 31st July 2019 at midnight. Late entries will not be taken into consideration.
3. The images submitted must be the work of the photographer.
4. Photographers may enter as many images as they choose.
5. Photographs must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line -MY BEST SHOT
1. Name, surname and contact details are to be included in your email.
2. Entries are to be 2mb or smaller.
3. Entry images must be renamed with photographers name
6. Entrants must have liked Photo Freedom Ballito’s Face Book page to be eligible to win.
7. Each Entry may not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity
8. The entry does not contain any commercial content that promotes any product
9. Entries containing any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content will not be eligible for entry.
10. The winning photography will be the entry with the most likes on Photo Freedom Ballito‘s Face Book page.
11. Likes must be organic in nature. No bought likes will be considered.
12. Voting (likes) will close at midnight on the 7th August 2019
13. The winners will be announced 16th August 2019
14. The Prize is a Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD lens (Nikon or Canon mount only)
15. Should you not be able to collect the prize the cost of shipping of the prize is not included.
16. Prize is not transferable and winners cannot exchange a prize for a cash amount
17. Winners shall use the prize at their own risk. The sponsors and its agents shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using this prize.
18. Any expense/s which may result from the possession of and/or use of the prize/s is the sole responsibility of the winner.
19. The Organizers accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or any late, lost or corrupted entries. Photo Freedom and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any consequences of user error.
20. The Organizer and its agents shall not be liable for any damage caused to prizes as a result of delivery or dispatch, nor shall they be responsible for any malfunctions or breakages of any prize, once delivery has been taken thereof. Photo Freedom shall further not be held responsible for any accident, injury, harm or loss due to the acceptance, possession, ownership or use of the prize without limitation and an indemnified from any claims that may arise from any participants or winners of this competition or their replacements.
21. By entering the competition, you agree to allow Photo Freedom to make use of your images for marketing purposes. Winners may be required to have their details and winning photograph used for marketing purposes as deemed appropriate by Photo Freedom.
22. The competition is open to all South African citizens who live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen).
23. Except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of Photo Freedom as well as their spouses, life partners, immediate family members, business partners and associates (hereinafter referred to as “The Organizers”).
24. By entering the competition, you accept these terms and conditions.
25. Should any of the winners be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she may be automatically disqualified.
26. Photo Freedom and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances out of their control should arise.
27. The winner will be contacted telephonically. Three attempts will be undertaken to contact the winner. If there is no response we will be compelled to pick a new winner. The subsequent winner will then fall into the same above criteria for contact.
28. At the end of the competition of all the organizer’s obligations with regard to the Competition as well as with regard to the prize shall cease to exist.
29. The winner agrees to supply a valid identification document (SA ID or passport), proof of address, congratulatory post, and any other validation procedure determined by the Organizers, in order to claim the prize.
Terms and Conditions